Questions to yourself
1. In what size do you want it to be made ?
– There are no standard sizes. We go by the motto of ‘YOU NAME IT, WE MAKE IT!’
– You can choose any sizes you love. Then, just let us know when you’re INQUIRING your need.
Then, your dream will come true~!!
2. Do you have your lovely logo or design ready?
– If you don’t have one, so need our fabulous help for design, it is totally OK, please feel free to briefly e-mail the followings to our smart design team when you’re INQUIRING your need. (The brief email does not have to be perfect. Please, just try your best to describe what you love.)
Then, one of our great sales-representatives will assist you accordingly.
– All the names that you love to put on a product
– Size & Proportion of names or logo
– Background Color
– Font & Logo Color
– Name of the font or the font you love
– Your additional ideas of design / draft and etc.
Our design team is not a Genie the Lamp from the Aladdin. It’s really hard for them to create SOMETHING from NOTHING. More detail better for both of us and more possibility of perfection to your inquiry.
– If you have your own awesome logo or design ready, you can e-mail it to us in original file format (illustrator [ai/eps], photo-shop or PDF) that MUST BE editable from our end when you’re INQUIRING your need.
-The design is complimentary. (But details about this should be discussed first with our sales-representatives)
3. What colors would you like to use for your items?
– You can either give us the exact ‘Pantone Code’ for your colors or just idea of what you love when you’re INQUIRING your need.
Then, we can give you the color options when we e-mail the complete design lay-out to confirm.
-Or you can visit our Los Angeles, California Office to see our pantone books to choose your exact colors.
4. What kinds of fabric or material do you love to use for your products?
Regarding this you have some options below.
You can take a careful look at all of our well organized sample pictures on this website.
Then, you can write down the sample code# located right under every picture that you love.
And let us know the code# when you’re INQUIRING your need.
We can figure out what it is by that code#.
You can mail out your unique material samples or visit our headquarter office with it.
< Mailing and Visiting address: 2201 Long Beach Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90058>
When you mail it out, please, do not forget to give us your contact information as well.
You can search & find what you love through internet and email us the reference images downloaded from internet when you’re INQUIRING your need.
Then, we can figure it out what exactly it is.
You can visit our Los Angeles, California Show-room to actually see tons of excellent samples to choose. (In this case, please, make an appointment first with one of our kind sales-representatives by calling 213-380-6110 or clicking our INQUIRY menu bar.)
You can shout out “help” to one of our friendly sales-representatives by calling 213-380-6110 or clicking our INQUIRY menu bar as well.
Then, we will quickly reply to you for help.
5. In what shape would you like to make your products ?
– Almost any shapes you love will be available.
But this option will only be available to some applicable items and materials.
– If you would like to die-cut any words or logos, there will be an extra plate charge.
– If there is any molding required, there will also be an extra plate charge.
-The details of this option must be discussed first with one of our helpful sales-representatives by clicking our INQUIRY menu bar to find out some ways to waive these extra plate charges.
6. Are you looking to make a label that would be sewed onto your product?
If so, you need to decide the folding method from the below as well.
– Options: Straight-cut / End-fold / Top-fold / Center(Loop)-fold / Mitre-fold /Manhattan-fold
– “Cut to Shape you love (Die-cut)” also available on some applicable fabrics.
– The details of die-cut option should be discussed first with one of our best sales-representative by clicking our INQUIRY menu bar.
#. The answers of FAQs about our lead time, Manufacture and shipping.
– Designing / Mock Up process – 2~3 days.
– Sample Process – 7~10 business days (some process takes a little longer when process requires die-cut or special molding required.)
– Production Process – 7~10 business days after the sample confirmation. (Some process takes a little longer when process requires die-cut or special molding required.)
– We manufacture in China and South Korea.
– If you are located in USA, we do not ship directly from our own factories in China or Korea to your location.
In this case, our Los Angeles, CA Headquarter office will receive them first from our factories and then ship them from Los Angeles, California to your location by UPS, FedEx or Trucks.
– But if you are located out of USA, we can directly ship them from China or South Korea to your location.
– The program order is also available in China, South Korea or USA.